This policy, provides you with information about:
• How we use your data
• What personal data we collect
• How we ensure your privacy is maintained
• Your legal rights relating to your personal data
How do we use your data?
GB3 Sports Massage uses your personal data:
• To provide goods and services to you
• With your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you.
• To enable GB3 Sports Massage to manage customer service interactions with you.
• Where we have a legal right or duty to disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
GB3 Sports Massage uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent). GB3 Sports Massage aims to update you about products and services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual. You have a right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by making use of the simple“unsubscribe” link in emails.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data within some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
GB3 Sports Massage only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply the appropriate data protection and security controls. We have explained our Services providers below:
Google Analytics (who help track your activity on our website)
MailChimp (who help provider our electronic marketing service)
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, GB3 Sports Massage will not disclose your personal data to any third part, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share data with:
• governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunal and insurers where we are legally required to do so.
• to comply with our legal obligations
• to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases)
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however, the longest we will hold any personal data is 7 years.
What personal data do we collect?
GB3 Sports Massage may collect the following information about you:
• Your name, age and gender
• Your contact details (including postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses)
• Your health data and treatment notes
• Your on-line browsing activities on the GB3 Sports Massage website
• Your communication and marketing preferences
• Your interest, preferences, feedback and survey responses
• Your location
• Your correspondence and communications with GB3 Sports Massage.
We only collect data from child and will only perform a treatment on a child if we have parental consent. GB3 Sports Massage also asks that parents stay present throughout the treatment, and any correspondence, in terms of organising appointments, is done through us and the parent, unless instructed otherwise by the parent. The above list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you send an email to our customer service team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing activity.
How we Protect your data
GB3 Sports Massage is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Our security measures include internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of
• The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Legal Basis for GB3 Sports Massage processing customer personal data
GB3 Sports Massage collects and uses customers’ personal data because it is necessary for:
• The pursuit of our legitimate interests
• the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the completion of a treatment
• or complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email. Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent it withdrawn.
Our Legitimate Interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of GB3 Sports Massage, including:
• Supplying services to our customers
• Protecting customers, employees and other individuals in maintaining their safety, health and welfare.
• Promoting, Marketing and advertising our products and services
• Sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
• Improving existing products and services and developing new products and services
• Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations
• Preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including
working with law enforcement agencies
• Handling customer contacts, queries, complaints and disputes
• Managing insurance claims by customers
• Protecting GB3 Sports Massage, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to GB3 Sports Massage
• Effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions take against GB3 Sports Massage
• Fulfilling our duties to customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your device’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. GB3 Sports Massage uses traffic log cookies (from Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
GB3 Sports Massage tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If we do hold information about you we will:
• give you a description of it;
• tell you why we are holding it;
• tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
• let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to GB3 Sports Massage for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing addressing it to our Director, at the address provided below.
23 Freezeland Way
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting us at
This policy was last updated 23rd May 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means GB3 SPORTS MASSAGE a limited company registered in England under company number 10250352
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by GB3 SPORTS MASSAGE a limited company registered in England under company number 10250352 whose registered address is 23 Freezeland Way, Hillingdon
2.2 Our Data Protection Officer is Grayce Bartlett, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3. We are a member of The Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage.
3.2 By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for Google Analytics. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
2. Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
3. Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
4. Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
5. Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
6. Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
7. Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
5. For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
4. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
4.1 The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device. This site does not use First Party Cookies.
4.2 The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device: Google Analytics.
4.3 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
4.4 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
4.5 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Name of Cookie- Google Analytics
Purpose and Type- Google Analytics is an analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic
Strictly Necessary- No
5. Consent and Control
5.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that We use. You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by updating your settings.
5.2 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
3. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
1. Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
3. Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
4. Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
5. Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
7. Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
7.2 For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: